Closed [Tuvya Sasaran ]Of Fist and Fur[Souris]

A simple spar, between an Akalak and a Kelvic

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Tuvya Sasaran ]Of Fist and Fur[Souris]

Postby Rykanis Dakshata on July 20th, 2013, 3:21 am

Before running off, Souris raced back to Rykanis one final time, oddly enough to give him a... Hug? Which was made all the more awkward with their disparate heights, that meant she barely even came up to his chest level.

"I'll be sure to sneak up on you again, count on it, 'kay?"

Rykanis was uncertain what to say really, and just stood there. Her words simply left him more curious, and a bit confused. One thing was for sure, he would need to be watching his back, if this kelvic planned to sneak up on him at a future time. And he had yet to even learn of her kelvic form... Perhaps next time he would find it out.

She once more raced off, saying bye, and waving to him. Rykanis simply waved back, and once Souris was inside, turned to head home. It was still early, but with all that had happened he was in the mood for a short nap.

-exit-
-You can't truly appreciate the light, until you spend some time experiencing darkness...

-The more you know, the more you learn how little you truly know, and how much there is left to learn.

-Only when you truly understand the darkness, will you not fear it.
Rykanis Dakshata
Player

Words: 248966
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2012, 2:10 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Tuvya Sasaran ]Of Fist and Fur[Souris]

Postby Banickle on August 4th, 2013, 3:10 pm

And the Mozcars for Best PCs in Leading Roles go to... :
THE TWO OF YOU!

Greetings Rykanis & Souris,

I have reviewed your quirky thread and awarded you the following
Experience and Lore:

Rykanis...

• 2 Points in Observation
  • 2 Points in Socialization
  • 1 Point in Acrobatics
  • 1 Point in Compassion
  • 1 Point in Running
  • 1 Point in Teaching
  • 1 Point in Unarmed Combat
  • Punching a Girl is Rarely Fun
  • Eek! A Kelvic Mouse? Who knew?

Souris...

• 2 Points in Observation
  • 2 Points in Socialization
  • 1 Point in Running
  • 1 Point in Stealth
  • 1 Point in Unarmed Combat
  • Bravery Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
  • An Akalak Friend Can Come in Handy

If you have any questions or concerns, in regard to these awards, do not hesitate to send me a Private Message. Also, remember to update your Character Sheet, as soon as possible, so that everyone can see the fruits of your labor!

Happy Writing,

"May I swing you a lullaby? Shall I slay you a tune? It will be fun, I promise, to fear my croon!"
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous