Closed Fit And Steel (Ans SpringBorn)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Fit And Steel (Ans SpringBorn)

Postby Lydan Verdjak on June 13th, 2013, 2:25 am

"As do I." He spoke up, nodding Ans the Lydan remained in the bar for some time now, before eventually standing up and gaining the willpower or motive to walk out after finishing his drink, standing up slowly as he jogged off into the sun.
Lydan Verdjak
Player

Words: 24094
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 5:33 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Fit And Steel (Ans SpringBorn)

Postby Magpie on June 18th, 2013, 7:44 pm

e
Lydon :
XP:
Running +1
Socialization +3
Observation +1

Lores:
Ans: Lives in Baywatch Apartments

Additional: As you paid for a round of drinks, and assuming you just got two mugs of common ale, please deduct 8cm from your ledger (4cm/mug, per the Price List).

Ans :
I'm afraid since you still have an intervention on your CS that you can't receive any grades just yet. Please PM Gossamer to remove the intervention, and then let me know when it's gone so I can post your grade here. I have it already done, so it'll take only a minute to post once the intervention's gone.

Notes :
A good, quick read, but you both need to increase the length of your posts. 300-400 words is pretty much a minimum for a good-sized post. Not only to make your actions and thoughts more rounded, but to increase what I'm able to award you per post.

Experience-wise, there really wasn't much I could award here, as this was more about two guys getting to know each other than real training.

If you have any questions or concerns about what was awarded, please don't hesitate to PM me.
e
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous