Closed A Late Night (Jh'eon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

A Late Night (Jh'eon)

Postby Magpie on June 19th, 2013, 12:05 pm

e
Lydan :
XP:
Observation +2
Socialization +3
Philosophy +1

Lores:
Jh'eon: Wonderful Charoda
Jh'eon: Going to Sea of Grass

Additional: I know you posted this before you saw my other grades, but Jh'eon also needs to increase his post length, so I'm going to mention it again in my notes below.

Jh'eon :
XP:
Observation +1
Socialization +3

Lores:
Lydan: Already Thinks You're Wonderful
Lydan: Possible Sparring Opponent

Additional: When speaking in Char, please use a different color besides red. It's a bit difficult to read against the green background. Additionally, be mindful that travelling in the Sea of Grass is extremely dangerous for two reasons: plenty of predators that would have no problem at all taking down a single person with only a spear; and while there are rivers throughout the Sea of Grass, they're not nearly enough to comfortably sustain a Charoda, though you may be barely able to pull it off if you're on a horse.

Notes :
Nice little thread, you guys. However, both of you need to increase your post length. 300-400 words is a minimum, which provides plenty of room for narration, action, and thoughts. In any case, I look forward to seeing more from you both.

If you have any questions or concerns about what was awarded, please don't hesitate to PM me.
e
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous