Closed Frost In The Air

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Frost In The Air

Postby Kizora DuLonite on January 31st, 2014, 11:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine with waiting. I can give a whistle for my horse while I wait."

She laughed at Rion.

"I've never been good with crowds, you see. And I've heard the knights can be really wicked when they want to be."

After taking in a deep, heavy breath, she let loose the high pitched whistle her horse normally answered to. It died after a moment or two, and she pushed the noise out again, hoping if it didn't hear the first one, it would hear the second.

There was a hint of disagreement in the back of Kizora's mind. Humans, weaklings? No, no, not at all. Quite cowardly at times, even more dangerous at others. They were manipulative, vicious beings. To underestimate them was dangerous. Her mother learned that the hard way.

Kizora shoved the thought away. There were more important manners at hand, like Telrin. Helping her to the city would be life saving. She'd been wandering the forest for quite a while now, and though she had believed she could find the path herself, that hope was fading fast.

"I would really appreciate that, Telrin. I've been at a loss without a good map."
Kizora DuLonite
Chasing Shadows

Words: 18542
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2014, 8:23 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Frost In The Air

Postby Ball on March 14th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Kizora and Halona
Please update your Ledger to show the Seasonal Expenses for Winter 513, PM Me afterwards to get your grades.

Rion Whitestone
Observation +1
Climbing +1

Lore
Dinner and a Fight are great if actually happen

Telrin
Tracking +1
Hunting +1
Weapon(Shortbow) +2

Lore
Kizora: Screams like a Bird, not quite right
Halona wounded by arrow

Shared Lores
Halona is a Kelvic Wolf
Kizora is a Kelvic Raven

Notes
Decent read, I felt the conversation was a bit odd but well done nonetheless. I was hoping for more to happen during the thread… Seemed a bit short with not much to run with… >.<

Oh and Telrin: Your font colour was difficult to read on the black, could you lighten it up? Thanks Not a demand, a request.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes