A Meeting Between Snakes (Sasin)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Sahsvin Isilla on September 26th, 2010, 6:54 am

Isilla opened her eyes. She felt the viper nearby, and she took her wig up and stored it back into her pack, which was conveniently put next to her, she then, transformed into human form, her hair slowly growing back out and her tail splitting in half to form legs. She suddenly became self-conscious and crossed her legs and then sat up. She saw the Viper nearby. She was quite glad that he didn't kill her or eat her, though she doubted he'd be able to eat her because of her immense size in Dhani form though he certainly could've chose the first option.

She stiffened and then relaxed. "Could I have my fan back?" she asked tentatively. She felt that she owed him for saving her, but little did she know that he already took one of the gemstones from the Yukman. "So what's your name? Seeing as you already know mine, I think that I deserve to know yours..." she asked.
Sahsvin Isilla
Conceited Purple Rattler

Words: 12725
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2010, 9:57 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on September 27th, 2010, 11:32 am

It appeared that she wasn't. He set her down on the ground, placed her pack next to her, and shifted. He slipped on his clothes, and sat down. Unstringing his bow, he slipped it into the quiver, along with the bracer.

When he glanced up, she was conscious. He turned his head away as she began shifting back. He sighed, and rubbed the side of his head. He was going to have a bruise there tomorrow, and his arm was still aching.

"Could I have my fan back?"

He smirked softly, but slipped the fan from his belt and handed it to her. As she asked him his name, he hesitated for a second. Did he really want to tell his name to a rattler? He was already wondering what had possessed him to save her in the first place. Still, he had done it, and he might as well tell her.

"I'm Sasin." He told her. "Now, what is a rattler as young as you doing out here?"
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Dusk on November 23rd, 2010, 1:26 am

XP Award!

Sahsvin Isilla
XP Award: Reimancy: 2 XP, Weapon (Iron fan): 1 XP, Unarmed Combat: 1 XP, Acrobatics: 1 XP
Lore Award: Greed bites back, Not all snakes slither alike, Losing focus, Vanity above survival
Ledger:

Nyahna Sasin
XP Award: Weapon (Shortbow): 3 XP, Dagger: 2 XP, Acrobatics: 1 XP, Bodybuilding: 1 XP
Lore Award: The tactics of Brave Sir Robin, Reimancers are sometimes worse than useless, Ungrateful bitches, Yukman go boom!
Ledger: 1 carat raw emerald (please contact Gossamer for value!)

Additional Note
Isilla: You've suffered a broken rib and a slight concussion, as well as some rather strong overgiving. The various deep lacerations all over her body that will take three weeks to heal. One laceration will remain as a half-healed mark on each of your arms and across your chest. Going forward, each time you use Earth Reimancy, these wounds will open and bleed, weakening you.

Sasin: You'll have a mild concussion as well, and a sprained wrist from blocking the creature's blow.

Wish I could have seen this go further! The inevitable Dhani-on-Dhani fight would have been awesome. :)

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous