OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Naiya on December 11th, 2015, 5:17 pm

A side note, Ruari, I actually really enjoy the giant open threads, with so many PCs in one place, it makes the grade even more fun. So if you wanted Ruari to attend the wedding, I would happily take the grade :)

Naiya would be wishing the family well, but with all the trouble her pavilion will be having in early winter, I don't think she would attend. Perhaps, though, we can come across a reason for Naiya to seek out the newly weds later, although she won't be good company most of the season, and she'll only get worse as time goes on.
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Dove Brown on December 11th, 2015, 5:25 pm

And as another side note, if you all want to go, I'll grade it for you. As I don't have a character in Endrykas, I don't have any conflicts between going and grading.
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ruari Darkwind on December 11th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Thank you for the offer, guys, but I'm adamant; Ruari isn't that kind of social in a group of strangers (and that's what most will be), and I'm shy of large open threads, so I'll be sitting out and definitely willing to grade it.
Ruari Darkwind
skulls.

Words: 62295
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ixzo on December 12th, 2015, 12:25 am

We should thread, Ife! I'll send you a PM when I get the time. :)

Otherwise, I'm sure Ixzo will show up with a gift and party anyway, with or without knowing who is getting married. xD So long as you two are okay with it, of course. :D
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Tribal on December 12th, 2015, 10:51 pm

I really don’t want to have to remind anyone about banners and box codes, so below are the site rules regarding such. I’m not going to tell anyone twice, so please don’t make extra work for me. If it looks too big, it will be removed.

Signatures are not required. However, if they include a banner, those banners must be no larger than 600 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall

Boxcodes: They can be no more than 700 pixels wide and 500 pixels tall for one image.
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Pearl on December 13th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Working on updating my threads and catching up. I'll slip a posting in here as I get things going again. If I miss a thread I have with you, please please please contact me and toss me a link to the thread so I can get myself back on track!

Reminiscent Foraging Akasja - Due to the length of this thread, and the fact that we had them finishing up their gathering and returning to Endrykas, I'm good with this one being completed. Of course, if you would like to make an additional post, I'm good with that too. :) Let me know your thoughts, or simply submit this one for grading when you are ready.

Not a Fighter II Dravite - you and I talked about this one, I've made a final post and submitted it for grading.

Paying What is Owed Seirei - of course there is no rush for a response, I simply wanted to make sure I was looking at all threads I still had open and addressing all of them to be sure I wasn't missing anything. Whenever you are ready to move this one forward, so am I.

No Light Dravite - posted to this one and ready to move forward with it when you are. Thank you for your patience.

Doctor, Doctor! Ife - posted to this one and ready to move forward with it when you are. Thank you for your patience.

Learn Something New Kaitanu - posted to this one and ready to move forward with it when you are. Thank you for your patience.

Confirming an Unwanted Truth Seirei - Thank you for your patience. I've replaced the placeholder in this thread with an actual response. Ready to move forward with it when you are!

Paying For It Ixzo - Thank you for your patience. I've replaced the placeholder in this thread with an actual response. Ready to move forward with it when you are!

Who That Mayra - not sure what we are doing with this one since the PC is no longer active and is dead as of the 44th of the Fall season. If you want to finish it, please let me know, if you would rather not, please also let me know. Again, I understand either way, but wanted to be sure and address this since I'm in the midst of getting my threads sorted. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you!

Old Scars Dravite - Thank you for your patience. I've replaced the placeholder in this thread with an actual response. Ready to move forward with it when you are!

I believe this had me caught up on my threads, for the time being. If I have missed anything, please do let me know. Naiya, I need to talk with you about the cheese making threads. If you would please let me know when you are available to talk, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Pearl
Doctor at The River Flower

Words: 219351
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2015, 5:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Kaitanu on December 14th, 2015, 12:13 pm

Pearl- no problem! I'm just posting here myself to beg everyone's patience with me as well because the time of year is very busy for me. So, to those who are waiting for responses, I'm still around, and I promise to get to them as soon as I can. Apologies for being so slow!
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Pearl on December 14th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Now that I'm caught up, lol, Pearl would attend the wedding with her husband and family. :)
Pearl
Doctor at The River Flower

Words: 219351
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2015, 5:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Akasja on December 15th, 2015, 1:27 am

Hey guys, non-wedding related: just wondering where I should post so my character can purchase winter gear/clothing? I see there's a pretty untouched thread at a specific clothing shop in Endrykas. Would posting there be okay, or is there a better page? Also assuming I wouldn't have to submit anything for grading, just record the purchases in my ledger.

Thanks!
Akasja
\ a long way from home /

Words: 89261
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2015, 11:49 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext