OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Naiya on December 15th, 2015, 1:34 am

You should have a thread with Naiya and ask her to make you clothing! She is a seamstress, you know! Best in the city! (*coughCauseThereAreNoOtherscough*)
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Akasja on December 15th, 2015, 2:23 am

Hahaha perfect! Thanks for the tip. Threading w Naiya will be a lot more exciting. ; ] How about I start a new post in the Endrykas forum?
Akasja
\ a long way from home /

Words: 89261
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2015, 11:49 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naiya on December 15th, 2015, 2:24 am

Sounds great, shoot my the link in a PM when you get it.
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Tribal on December 18th, 2015, 1:57 am

Massive shout out to all my awesome Endrykas players. This afternoon marks the official start of my two weeks holiday and though I will be around from time to time to check in on Private Messages I won’t be able to get much work done in regards to posts for Tribal or grading unfortunately. Christmas is a really special time for my family and we try to stay away from the technology for a while to spend some quality time together! I’ll be heading off to the beach for two weeks of sun and sand! Try not to burn the place down while I’m gone and enjoy the Christmas break!

Naiya gave me a really cool idea to give you all a little Christmas present in the form of something I like about your characters (because I know I can come across like a hardass/ grump sometimes), so I’ve put something together for each of you. If I missed anyone it wasn’t intentional! I value all of the players that come to Endrykas and hope you’ve all had a great time with me at the helm over the last six months or so. Looking forward to kicking off our major events in January when I return officially and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and celebrate the New Year in style!

Peace and love
I will try and pop in when I can!

T

Shahar I’ve been trying to get a thread with you for the last six months and I’m honoured we got to do a Gnosis thread together. You’re an inspiring role model for Endrykas, and I hope we all get to enjoy many, many more seasons of your work!

Naiya you were helpful from day one but just as tricky to con into threading! You’ve got a fantastically creative writing style and great attention to detail. I’ve found you very warm and welcoming to work with and a great source of information! Thank you for all that you do for Endrykas, especially the marvellous grading!

Pearl where would I be without my partner in crime! You make Endrykas fun, you’re willing to work with everyone, and you keep me excited about writing my PC! I just hope you know what an excellent writing partner you are and great friend. For Christmas I demand some Pearl solos because they are my favourite. xo

Amunet I am inspired by your persistence, hard work, and excellent (if not sometimes entertaining) research into the role your character plays in Endrykas. You started with very little and have done an amazing job to achieve all you have in such a short time. I look forward to our upcoming moderated thread!

Azmere, dogs are cooler than cats (end of). I’m excited by the years of experience in RP that you bring with you to the site and know Azmere will make an excellent horse lord! Looking forward to some Watch threads we will be able to work on together now that you have almost reached all of your character goals!

Merevaika our moderated thread was a lot of fun this/last season and you taught me a lot about storytelling and what I can do to make my collaborative writing more enjoyable for others. I really enjoy reading about Merevaika’s adventures and I love that she thinks outside of the box.

Rufio, Rufio, RU-FI-OOOOO. You know how much I enjoy our threads, I think you are amazingly talented (when you going to write a book? I’ll buy the first ten copies!), and if anyone from Endrykas hasn’t threaded with you yet they are missing out! You have been my little spirit guide these last few months and really kept me on track! Thank you for everything.

Ixzo, what a great addition to the Endrykas team! I’ve enjoyed reading and grading all about your characters exciting little escapades through the tall grass (and jungle, lucky me), and hope to see a lot more of your work over the next few seasons!

Kyo, every single one of your stories is fresh and different. Your work is really powerful and the emotion you’ve managed to squeeze into your character is very moving. I always look forward to reading your stories and writing adventures with you. I can't wait to see how Kyo progresses and evolves as a character throughout the next few seasons.

Kaitanu I can tell you take your writing very seriously and it shows. If I had half the talent you do I would be writing for the world, not hiding my gift away in one little corner of the internet. I’m honoured Kaitanu calls Endrykas home and can’t wait to see where his story takes him!

Seirei your activity in the last two seasons has been faultless and you’ve worked like a machine to catch up on a lot of your old threads which I really admire about you. It has been a lot of fun working with you and finding out a lot more about your character. I will be sorry to see her go in spring, but I’m sure it won’t be the last we see of her in Endrykas!

Lian, a fair trade! You know I enjoy out hunting adventures and look forward to working with you again after the winter season! I like that you enjoy plotting far in advance (like me), but aren’t afraid to mix things up if plans change last minute! Being flexible is a great trait and really fun to work with!

Ruari your humour is not lost on me and I think you’re a very intelligent, fun person to work with. Your character is interesting and complex and I like that it takes people time to build up a friendship with her. Sometimes we make it too easy for others, but I think she is well balanced and it’s good that you stay true to her.

Graham, thank you so much for taking the grading test to help out in Endrykas and around the site! You seemed to spring up out of nowhere and get stuck in straight away which has been really good for the city and the other players! Its great having you with us and I hope we can thread sometime soon!

Akasja, I’m glad Endrykas has made the perfect home away from home for your character and I hope we get to see many more of her adventures. I think you have a beautiful writing style and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading some of your older threads. Would love to see some solos from you that let us get to know Akasja a bit better.

Ife you’re a jar of laughs and bring a lot of fun to the city with your threads. I love how open and honest your character is (and Food is pretty awesome too, I'll admit it!). Thank you for your help with grading this season, you’re awesome!

Last but certainly not least, Dove and Nivel, you have both been wonderful popping back and forth to help with the workload! I am so thankful for the support and will do my best to try and catch one or two of your grades so that I finally have an excuse to read some of your work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Kyo on December 18th, 2015, 3:50 am

Tribal you make me so happy. You're such a great person and mod! I'm so glad Endrykas/the Sea of Grass has you.

Have a very happy Xmas with your family!

Kyo
--

Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Akasja on December 18th, 2015, 4:42 am

*squee* What an adorable and unexpected surprise! Thank you, Tribal! I will definitely do some more solos soon... Have a great holiday! :)
Akasja
\ a long way from home /

Words: 89261
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2015, 11:49 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Colt on December 18th, 2015, 5:40 am

Thank you for everything you do, Tribal! The SoG has never been this active or plot-filled! You have made so much out of Endrykas, it's unbelievable! Thank you for your hard work, and merry Christmas!
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Lian Windrunner on December 18th, 2015, 5:46 am

Thanks for including me, even though I'm not here this season! I hope you have a great Christmas! And I'm really looking forward to returning come spring. :)
Lian Windrunner
Player

Words: 434725
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2013, 12:58 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Graham Whipmane on December 18th, 2015, 7:00 am

Daaaw, Tribal, you're too kind.

In all seriousness, we're so lucky to have such a dedicated and kind ST! You treat us so well, Endrykas is truly like a little family!

Seasons greetings and best wishes everyone! :D

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Rufio on December 18th, 2015, 3:19 pm

D'aaw you're the best!...

Honestly you have done so much for Endrykas, your style and imagination makes it an absolute pleasure to write with you, and Dravite is a lion heart, what would Rufio do without him?!

Merry Christmas & happy New Year!
Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext