OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Shimoje on April 7th, 2016, 9:43 am

Hey you had very good intentions. Thank you for the opportunity!
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Amunet on April 7th, 2016, 1:57 pm

If anyone wants to thread between the 52nd to the 57th.. or. between the 66th to the 85th there abouts.. please PM me. Be happy to thread.

Anyone new is quite welcome to request a thread as well.

Thank you,
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 7th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Jasmine and Amunet need to catch up some time lol
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Caesi Starguide on April 7th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Looking for Hunters/Warriors for the thread---->

The Telling of a Tall Tale

Experienced would be lovely but it is not restricted to just those who have X amount of EXP in Hunting or a Weapon, all is welcomed to come and find out the story of the half-dead man and investigate his rather ridiculous tale.

Why does the thread need Hunters/Warrors? If you want to find out, you will have to join the thread and let the story unravel. Come write with Caesi and Jasmine as they go on an Adventure full of adventuring and amazing adventuring stuffs and possibly some scary, humorous, dramatic, fun, awesome, amazing, wonderful, splendid, adventuring stuffs. Nope still not telling the secret .. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested so that way we can keep a Posting Order with the thread. :D

Thank you and I hope to hear from some of you soon! :embarrassed:

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Amunet on April 7th, 2016, 3:32 pm

Could we please not use micro 6 point font please. i cant read it.

Thank you.
Amunet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Colt on April 8th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Hey guys! I've got an idea that I'd like some suggestions/discussion on. Since traditions are usually too minor for a wiki entry, and the development forum is pretty dead anyway, I was told Within The Web would be the best place to pitch something. Imaginary cookies for your thoughts?
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Prophet on April 12th, 2016, 2:42 am

Hello everyone!

You can think of this as your weekly update. I have been doing some digging and some soul searching regarding Endrykas. The Founders have challenged every ST to really think about what makes his or her city unique. I'm not going into the details on what I am working on but the challenge inspired me to come up with a few tangent items that I wanted to discuss with you.

Life for those in Endrykas is hard. This is no secret. So I went stalking through your CSs looking for things that everyone needs if they wish to be a part of our magnificent city. I found some interesting trends and decided that there are requirements to live among the horse clans. You can find that those pre-requisites here.

Since incoming players now have certain criteria they must adhere to, the current residents must all follow suit. Before anyone goes ballistic, allow me to explain. All current players will have until the end of Summer 516 to bring their skills to the minimum. Most of you have nothing to worry about. There are a few who have some points to add here and there but in four months of time, there should be no issues. I have no desire to argue with anyone over this change. Drykas are survivors, as a whole and as individuals. What I am doing is making sure everyone fits that profile. This also applies to other races because the Drykas wouldn't tolerate their presence if they were viewed as weak.

That is all.
-Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Caesi Starguide on April 12th, 2016, 2:04 pm

I think that is a great idea Prophet! I adjusted my Skills since I haven't reached 50 Posts yet, to have Horsemanship. Is that what you meant by the "You must have at least one skill that applies to your clan's primary claim (Opal-healers, Diamond-warriors, etc)" since she is part of the Amethyst Clan? Just want to make sure it is okay so I do not get kicked out for not adhering to the PC Requirements.

Anyways, I do not mind doing whatever to make sure my PC fits in Endrykas. I agree that it is a hard life-style and a dangerous atmosphere so certain Skill Sets would only make sense to survive out in the Sea of Grass. I can see people saying "It is my PC I should be able to have this or that." But you are giving them the opportunity to still make their PC their own, while still fitting the profile, so I love it. I wouldn't like it so much if it was more "You HAVE to have this certain CRAFT and this certain WEAPON or you are not welcomed here." As that would just be snobby.. But you are awesome...sooo... Anyways, I am rambling... So yeah... Horsemanship is good right?

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Amunet on April 12th, 2016, 2:22 pm

Caesi: Animal Husbandry would also work with Amethyst clan.
Amunet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on April 12th, 2016, 3:46 pm

Caesi, you didn't have to adjust anything. I gave everyone the rest of Spring and all of Summer to add in the points they might be missing.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

PreviousNext