Event Quarentine, Social Distancing, and Returning Players

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Quarentine, Social Distancing, and Returning Players

Postby Gossamer on March 22nd, 2020, 8:04 pm

I just want to say new players and returning veteran players are very welcome during these trying times in the US and Worldwide. I know a lot of you are now jobless, stuck at home, or climbing the walls looking for something to do. If you want to pick up an old PC for some light roleplaying, please don't hesitate. We have a lot of helpful staff to get you restarted or to even help you write up a new PC to explore the world with.

We normally don't use our AJAX chat anymore. Instead, we have a big Discord Server:

New To Discord: https://discord.gg/MaqnyWq

Returning Discord Folks: https://discordapp.com/channels/375917971329253388/375917971329253390

You can get instant help there... chat mindlessly, enjoy cat pictures, and we even have a Covid-19 channel so if you just want to vent about current events in the world you can do so. Chat rules still apply except in the Covid-19 channel since its a non-Miz world event... so be mindful of them before you join.

Have a great day and we'll be glad to see some of you folks returning!

Gossamer

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Amelia on March 23rd, 2020, 5:47 pm

This is my first post here in over a year (having dipped in and out before that), and I'm really pleased this happened to be the first post I read since coming back. Times are super weird for the world at the moment, and whilst I'm sad that it's under these conditions that hass lead me back to Miz, what a welcome message to receive! Thanks, Goss :)
Amelia
Easily underestimated

Words: 149648
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2015, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes